Partner with Us
Did you know that the Federal and Provincial governments have developed business strategies to support Indigenous business capacity development?
Through mandatory set asides, voluntary set asides, joint ventures and partnerships, these strategies aim to assist Indigenous businesses to compete and win Federal and Provincial contracting opportunities.
What are the benefits?
There are several key benefits to this initiative:
- Stimulation of Indigenous business development
- Indirect creation of new employment opportunities
- Increased procurement from Indigenous business through sub-contracting and/or joint ventures with non-Indigenous firms when bidding on contracts
- Increased competitiveness
- Better relationship building between Indigenous suppliers and government buyers
- Better understanding of the tender process by suppliers
- Increased knowledge of Indigenous supplier base by government buyers
For more information on how to partner with Michelle Boivin Events, please visit the government resources listed below, or call us today at: 204-223-0510